The estimated average delivery time across Pakistan is 2 to 4 working days.
We offer Free Delivery for all the orders above Rs. 2500/- within Pakistan.
For orders below Rs. 2500 Standard delivery rate to be charged Rs 200.
TRACK YOUR ORDER
Once your order has been disbatched to the courier you will receive an email/SMS with your tracking number.
You can track your order on the Respective courier's website mentioned in your SMS.
If you don't get any tracking updates, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Great News! We now ship orders Internationally. Wov's intricate embroidery and legacy stitching is at par with international couture ready to wear lines and available just a click away.
Expected Delivery Time for an international order is 10-21 working days depending on the location.
The process begins only after the order has been confirmed by the end user. Factors like holidays, strikes, etc. may affect delivery times.
In case if there are any changes or delays on our end, we will duly inform you via emails and keep you up to date on your order.
We use reliable and reputable shipping carriers to ensure timely and safe delivery of your orders. Tracking details will be shared via email, once your order has been shipped.
Our shipping rates are determined by the package volumetric weight, weight slab, and destination. You can estimate delivery charges by adding any product you want to order and checkout with your delivery address to calculate the estimated delivery charges (charges are not inclusive of any taxes &, custom and duties).
Please note that we do not offer Cash on Delivery for Orders placed Outside Pakistan.
Customs and Duties:
- All International orders may be subject to Taxes and Duties. Your package will be shipped “Duty and Taxes” unpaid.
- During checkout, no calculations are added or calculated for local taxes or duties (subject to local law authority and customs of order origin and delivery).
- Any fees that are due will be collected on delivery of the order by the Courier Company.
- Any Applicable Customs, Import and Collection fees are the responsibility of the customer as is standard practice.
- Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s).
- Taxes and fees are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be as customs policies vary widely from country to country.
- If your order does require any additional charges, they must be paid by the customer for the package to clear customs.
If you have any further questions or concerns and require assistance, please contact us at email@example.com